Friday, February 3, 2012

I love February.

I used to hate February actually, before I met Eric. I hated it mainly because Valentine's Day and all the snow we usually get. But February is actually one of my favorite months now! I love Valentine's Day too, but I'm not going to write about V-day just yet...saving that for the 14th! Anyway!

I met Eric four years ago yesterday at Winter Formal and I remember that night so well. I was sad over not having a date and I really didn't have anyone to slow dance with and he came out of nowhere wanting to talk and dance. I didn't want anything to do with him! Considering he was someone else's date and he was cute, but a little too old for me. I was 16 and he was 19 at the time, back then 3 years was a huge difference esp. to my parents, mainly my dad I think. 4 days later he came over, was threatened in graphic detail from my father and he asked me out. Our four year anniversary is on Monday and I am SO excited. I can't wait to celebrate!

He's Thailand right now, jumping and doing crazy recon marine things. I wish we could celebrate together but I am just thankful and even proud that our relationship has gone through so much and its crazy to think thats it been 4 years! It makes me so happy! :)

This weekend is going to be good too! Getting my hair & eyebrows done, relaxing at home with my mom and animals. The only bad thing is that I have 3 weeks of midterms to study for, so it'll be kind of annoying but my first two midterms are on History so its not that bad!

I think its going to be a good month~


No comments:

Post a Comment