Monday, February 13, 2012

& I threw us into the flames..

First of all, let me recap my weekend real quick: my entire family was home, together for once! My dad was home from Wis. and it was really nice just to have all 3 of us together again. Saturday my mom, Lisa (my wedding planner ^^) and her daughter, Maddie went with us to an open house for weddings and such at Occasions Party Centre. I'm really glad we did we went and checked out things. I was kind of sad that the place wasn't as big as I thought it would be, because with the way things are looking...I'm going to have a big or at least medium sized wedding. If we booked our reception there it would be way too crowded and I don't want my family and friends to be crowded. However, I do believe I've found my photographer and DJ, so thats exciting!

But why am I writing this blog entry? Its been bothering me for a very long time and I really just need to write about it I think. In late October/early November people that were close to me, just stopped talking to me, stop trying to contact me, keep in touch etc etc...for no reason. And frankly, I am done trying. I am always the one trying to keep in contact with people, trying to make plans, asking how things are etc etc..

Well I am done, sticking my neck out for people. Done trying so hard with people.

I really try to be a good and caring friend, I've swallowed my pride so many times, bit my tongue and just went with it. I always try to be there for people even there has been absolutely no one there for me, none, zero. I'm not doing it anymore, I'm going to focus on myself, school work, wedding plans and losing weight. Maybe it sounds like I'm burning bridges, who knows...people change and its been 2 years since I've graduated and I think its really sad that some of my "friends" haven't grown up.

I'm tired of trying so hard with people and getting absolutely nowhere. For now I am going to focus on myself for once. But I am done trying with certain people, so if you want to be my "friend" you come to me for once and talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment