Thursday, February 9, 2012

There are better days than this.

I think when you are going a "rough patch" or a few weeks where you struggle, you lose sight of everything and start doubting in everything, esp. yourself. I've been having a few rough weeks, I'm struggling with my math and science classes. Its very frustrating because the stuff we've been learning, I've never seen this stuff before because Norton High School did not, I repeat DID NOT prepare me for college at all. To any parent that is a friend of mine and has children in that school district: get your kid (children) out now, because years later you will regret it.

The most frustrating for me though is math, I try so hard and 98% of the time I just don't get anywhere. It doesn't help that the math program at Kent now is on all computers, there is absolutely no teacher interaction, its all on computer and for someone like me who is very visual and such, its really hard. But I'm getting help and we'll see what happens in the next few weeks, I'm hoping for the best and I will give it my all.

I've hardly talked to Eric too which has been very, very hard on me. When he was in AZ I got so used to talking to him, texting him and now we have very little communication. I think I forgot he was a marine at one point while he was in the states, I need to remember that and remember that he has no control over anything he does. I just wish he was in the states, everything would be so much easier.

I just need to remember that things won't always be like this, things will be better and there are better days ahead. Right now I'm just stuck in the middle, just like the Jimmy Eat World song :)


It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright

No comments:

Post a Comment