Tuesday, October 30, 2012

21.

This has been worst October I've ever had in 21 years of living. Usually my Octobers consist of schoolwork, doing crafts, doing things with family, decorating, movies and celebrating my birthday along with my dad's. But half of that stuff didn't happen; when Mamaw decided that she wasn't going to do anything about being sick/refuse treatment...Mom and I spend every free minute (including my weekends at home) over at Mamaw's and running around. Not that I minded, the last 3 weeks I had with her were absolutely amazing and I wouldn't change anything about it minus the fact that she is gone.

I miss her, we all miss her...but she's not coming back and she's in a better place now. I just want to focus on Papaw and be the best granddaughter I can be for him at the moment. When I kissed her goodbye on the day of her funeral, I put my forehead against hers and promised I would take care of him. I plan on keeping that promise.

Anyway, I am 21 now! I can't believe that I'm not 20 anymore! I'm happy that I am a "legal" adult now and that I can do more things with Eric, but besides that...it's like...I'm 21? Yay? lol. Sunday was my birthday and my mom and I really didn't do anything fancy, just visited family and friends. My dad was actually in California so we just decided to celebrate with dinner and a cake this Saturday...which I am pretty excited for. On Saturday, my mom said she had a surprise for me and refused to tell me where we were going. We ended up at the mall which was funny to me because I know she hates the mall! She then took me to Pandora and surprise, surprise...she was buying me a Pandora bracelet!


I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet, I really just didn't say anything before because I knew how expensive it was! At first I was like "no mom! Its too much!" but after some coaxing I let her buy me a bracelet  Which I love!!! So, thanks again mom! :)

I can't believe that tomorrow is Halloween and after tomorrow it will be November. Just one more month till Eric will be back in the states for good. I still can't wrap my head around it! I'm also excited for Veteran's Day break and Thanksgiving, it will be nice to get a break from school. I feel very run down from classes lately. 

Goodbye October, I won't miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment