Sunday, November 4, 2012

ハッピネス

I cannot believe that it's November! I am actually really happy that it's November, but at the same time I'm like...HOLY CRAP ITS NOVEMBER! There is a lot going this month, Veterans Day break, my mom's birthday, Thanksgiving break and before you know, boom! November will be over! I am really excited for Christmas because of a few reasons, I love Christmas, second Kent gets a COMPLETE month off this year and lastly Eric will be back in the states for good. I am so excited for him to be home...he will be home longer than 4 days and more than 10 days. Ever since Eric has been sent to Japan for a 2 year deployment, he has never gotten more than 10 days of leave. I am so thankful and excited.

However, I have a lot to do this month! I want to hangout with my friends, start making Christmas presents, finish my room and actually paint it, hangout with family and get a head start on my final papers for this semester. A lot of my classes actually don't have final exams, instead you write a paper which counts for your final. So I would really like to get those papers started and maybe even finished before or right after Thanksgiving.

So my goals for this month are:


To get our outdoor Christmas decorations up early, to study my butt off and get my papers started, to bake/cook something for Thanksgiving, get a new pair of boots for a low price and save up more money/change!

The name of my blog means "victory" in katakana, I want this month to be productive so December won't be so crazy! 

Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment