Saturday, April 21, 2012

Summertime, I've got you on my mind.

I'll be blunt, I hate school. I love my history classes and random classes like College Writing..but the other classes I have to take such as the science ones...I just hate. The professor I have for Life on Planet Earth is absolutely insane. He's told the class several times that if you believe in god you are stupid, he gets into people's faces, invades personal space...I just can't stand him or that class. Yesterday was horrible and what happened in that class just made me want to just quit school all together. Its over and done with, but I just wish I didn't have to makeup a test for that class so I don't have to see this idiot. 

I have 10 days left and I am done May 1st, but it seems so far away. I still have a lot to do, lots of studying so I'll be doubt I'll be online that much which kinda sucks..but, if all my studying is going to get me good grades on my finals then I guess its worth it. My head is better though which is nice, I still get dizzy when I lay down though but I'm thankful it only happens when I lay down. 


I just can't stop thinking about summer! I have a list of books I want to read thats probably 2 pages long, I have like 3 animes I want to watch and I cannot wait to redo my room and paint it, CANNOT WAIT. This summer I really just want to be happy and focus on myself and spending time with my family and friends because, afterall it will be my last summer at home really. 


I miss Eric! I've talked to him a few times and every time I really needed to talk to him, he's always cheered me up no matter what. I'm so glad that I get to talk to him too, even if its for a minute. I cherish each and every time we get to. I can't wait till he's back in Japan so we can talk regularly again, it'll be nice!


Hopefully these 10 days will go by fast, I'm so ready for summer. So ready to feel free again! I'm sick of my anxiety going through the roof because of school, I feel like once May 1st comes I'll be able to breathe again without choking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment