Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello & Goodbye.

Eric got back from South Korea on Saturday and we thought he would be back in Okinawa for a few months but he got orders to get back on ship to go to the Philippines for another 3 weeks. Which really upset me because I know we wouldn't be able to talk during that time and it made me even sadder because I know we couldn't talk on Easter. Its times like these that really make me want to punch the marine corp in the face.

The good thing about all this, is that when he goes back Oki is that I should be in finals week or I'll be home for good and we'll be able to talk a lot more. With all the papers and the one midterm coming up for me, I'll be busy but I am going to miss him so much. I guess he's going to be jumping in the Philippines too which bothers me a bit, but I know he'll be okay...he enjoys it and knows what he's doing so I'm not that worried, but still.

I wish things were different, I wish we could talk all the time and more than ever I wish I could see him. But I know that I can't and I can't control something that can't be changed. So, I don't want to be upset..I want to keep moving forward and just finish this semester strong. Maybe this will be a good thing, it gives me motivation to get done with all this work so that once I move back home, I'll be able to talk to him again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment