Monday, April 2, 2012

The Importance of Money.

So I think my dad finally realized that I really am engaged and that I am getting married next year..so now he's trying to find a way to get me to stay here lol. He said that if he won the lottery and offered me 10 million dollars that I wouldn't get married and move away. Lol, no dad, for the record..I wouldn't.

You need money to survive in this world, which to me is frustrating at times. I'm very lucky to have what I have and I am so thankful! My family has been through hell when it comes to money because of this economy, but we've hung in there and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way because its made me realize that you don't need money to make you happy and really you don't. I remember when Eric and I first started dating, we had no money! So we played video games and watched movies! When we did have money we used coupons and went to Swensons. I had so much fun during that time, it didn't matter that we had no money lol.

I really want to find a summer job. I love my parents they give spending money but frankly I am sick of them giving me money. I am 20 years old and I should have my own source of income. I was really hoping to work at Dayton's nursery but I was declined because they needed someone to work for them that very day and I couldn't because I was still in school. Which is so frustrating! Sometimes I rather work than go to school to be honest. I actually wish I could do that but my parents want me to go to college, which is fine because deep down I know thats the right thing to do.

However, I am 98% sure I'm going to be umpiring again, which I'm happy and excited about. I love baseball and all the kids, they are so entertaining and so much fun to watch. I really do enjoy getting to know them and watching them grow as ball players.  Plus I'm getting paid by Kent State for taking notes for the Health Center so there's some extra cash too.

I'm going to make up list for things I want to save up for: I want at least $200 for Myrtle Beach, $180 for a 3DS and I also want to start saving for Eric and mine's honeymoon :) we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment