Friday, March 2, 2012

From bad to worse.

So I haven't posted about Eric for awhile and things have been quiet really; he's been working on his job and working out hardcore getting ready for the recon course this fall/next year (we aren't sure yet) and I've been busy with school. Now, we thought Eric would be able to take leave in June, come home for 2 weeks then go back to Japan and come back to the states for good in November. Well...thats not the case now.

First of all, his 2 year got extended to February 2013, when he was supposed to come back for good to the states November 2012. So I was really upset by that because of several reasons, one I am sick and tired of the 14 hour time difference, it gets REALLY annoying and frustrating at times. Two, he only gets two weeks for Christmas/New Years leave so if he was in the states and he went back to his duty station I could of visited during my month break after. So I got my hearts up and that was stupid of me and I was sad for a bit, but he'll be back in the states sometime, just not as soon as I wanted.

Soon after I got those news, we found out that there's a rumor/been talk of how Eric and I guess the rest of his unit aren't allowed to take leave in June, so basically..I'm going to go for almost a year (Jan to Dec) without seeing Eric. I don't know what to think, I hope its not true and I pray thats its just a huge misunderstanding. I really wish I could go to Japan to see him, he wouldn't be able to take leave but at least I could see him before work, after work and the weekend too of course. But I doubt that could happen, but I have hope.

I just hope whatever happens, is that we do find a way to see each other. I just want to see him, even for a minute, maybe two. I'll take what I can get.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment