Saturday, January 28, 2012

See you soon~

I feel like a part of me has been ripped out, stepped on & torn to shreds. I didn't think it would be so hard, considering he's not even here...to send him off back to Japan. I hate saying goodbye to anyone I care about with in general. But with Eric, I can hardly stand it. It makes me sick & all I want to do right now is crawl into a ball.

Who knows when we'll see each other again, I really wish I could go to Japan & see him but its been made clear to me thats not an option. Its way too much money anyway, but I still wish I could. Apparently he's supposed to get leave in the summer, sometime in June but I know better with the Marine Corp...they always lie. All branches of the military lie. 

I wish I could be with him, I wish I could go to Japan with him & I just wish we could be together..thats all I freaking want. But sadly, my time is Kent's & his time is with the marines right now. I have a lot to keep me busy, school, midterms, dorm events, wedding plan, my diet starts soon...I'll be fine. It just hurts right now & I'll be sad for a bit, but I'll get over it. I just hate that we can't contact each other via phone.

See you soon Eric, I'm always missing you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment