Monday, May 27, 2013

719.

Just a small preview of my first home with my hubby! I plan on making my first home beach and Japanese/oriental themed. I can't wait to start thrifting for treasures and make DIY decorations. But for now...this is what we have so far:


Our apartment #...hopefully it'll be okay because 
I think odd #'s are bad luck.


Entryway! Our ottoman that we recovered! It used to be tan brown.


Longer shot of entryway...Eric being Eric.


Our kitchen!


Living area. Obviously needs some work, but we'll get there! 
I plan on making our living room/area and kitchen area an all beachy theme :) Keep in mind that we don't have our TV stand down there yet!


I love my little coffee table!


This area is the sun room! I love this chair and 
I cannot wait to get Noir (my cat) a huge cat tree! He'll love this area.


Our bedroom! I wasn't a big fan of the 4 poster at first 
but now I'm glad we got it :) I plan on making our room all red and black with a Japanese feel to it.


Pretty lamp that Eric's mom gave us. 


Japanese candle sticks and a box that has kanji written inside it. 
I also love this cabinet we got from target even though I'm not sure 
what I am going to with it yet though. Ideas? 


Our hallway :)


Our second bathroom! 
This bathroom is going to be all beachy theme as well :)


Cat decoration outside of our door :)

Keep in mind that our bedroom bathroom isn't pictured, along with our second bedroom because there isn't anything in it yet! Haha :) I'm very excited to fully move into our first home together and start over again.
I can't wait to decorate it more too!
                                    

                                                  Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment