Monday, June 11, 2012

Thankful.

I just want to take a moment and just say how thankful I am for certain people in my life, thankful for the places I've been able to go to and for experiences (both good and bad) I've been able to have. Thankful that I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach...thankful that all my animals are well and healthy.

I am thankful that my Grammy is starting to walk again (slowly!) after hip replacement surgery a few months back. I am thankful that I am umpiring again, even though it has its ups and downs...I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. I am thankful that I have such amazing parents, my mom works so hard and puts everyone around her first before herself. She is amazing. My father and I don't always get along, but I know he'll always be my dad and  throughout it all he'll be there for me, no matter what.

Lastly, I am thankful for the man I have by my side. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, caring, supportive person to share the rest of my life with.

Thank you God for all of this and so much more, I am so thankful and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment