Friday, January 4, 2013

2013!

Happy 2013 my awesome readers!
 I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve with their loved ones and had a great time!
 I know I did because I got married New Year's Eve :)




After almost 5 years of being together (our anniversary is 2-6-08) and 3 years of being apart because of the Marine Corp we are finally married! And I couldn't be happier because he is finally mine! I am so excited to be a marine wife and I cannot WAIT to start our lives in North Carolina at Camp Lejeune! (which is Eric's new duty station in the states!)

Of course I am going to finish the Spring semester at Kent State from Jan-May, which I'm excited for because of several reasons: 1. my schedule is a lot easier 2. I am done every day at 1PM and 3. I have one class Friday and I am done at 9:40AM. I'm just really excited to be done mega early on Fridays, even if I have to get up early I don't care lol.

In July, we are going to have a church wedding and reception for all our family and friends, July 6th 2013. And after that I plan on moving down there and living with Eric. I cannot wait! Warm weather and the beach! Did I mention that Myrtle Beach is like an hour away from where we are living?! So excited!

It's really crazy to think that Japan deployment is over, we are married and that in a few short months I'm going to be moving down to North Carolina with Eric and we might living there for 5 or 6 years..depending on Eric's reenlistment.  Either way I am just so happy and thankful that we are going to FINALLY be able to start our lives together.

I want 2013 to be a good year filled with new friends, a healthier lifestyle and happiness. I want to work on myself, become a healthier woman for my husband but most of all for my self. I want to open an online shop, making and selling things by the Spring at the latest. I want to be more happy! I want to enjoy each and every moment and not take anything for granted...I want to enjoy everything and smile more. 

Please, please, please 2013 be good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment